Our aim is to help women to restore sexual, relational and emotional functioning as well as to improve the sexual health and outcomes for women (both with and without regular sexual partners) that:
- have low levels of sexual desire;
- are negatively affected by increased levels of vaginal dryness;
- experience pain or discomfort during sexual activities;
- have decreased levels of erotic sensitivity and/or arousal; and/or
- experience difficulties in achieving orgasm.
It is also our goal to help women that have undergone various medical conditions that are likely to have a negative impact on sexual health and functioning. These include:
- Cancers including breast and/or varying forms of gynaecological cancers (Cervical, Ovarian; Vaginal, Uterine and Vulva);
- Painful vaginal conditions such as Vaginismus or Dyspareunia;
- Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Stroke.
Many of our products (such as pelvic exercisers and Kegal sets, vaginal dilators, and clitoral massagers) have been specially designed to help women increase levels of sexual arousal, to orgasm more easily and with less pain. Others you will find offer more fun, sexual variety and new ways to achieve sexual satisfaction. Devices sizes ranges include big, medium to small (some almost invisible!) as well as a wide variety specially designed for 'more focused' sexual attention.
All of the devices have one thing in common. They are well designed, made from the best available high grade, body-safe materials as well as being skin friendly, hypoallergenic, odourless, tasteless and easy to clean.
If you need help in using a device bought from this site, or for any matter relating to sexual problems of concerns you may be having, our sex and relationship counselling service can help.
Our expert team of sex and relationship therapists can help both you (and your partner) with:
- Help with finding perfectly suited sexual devices that are of high quality, safe, reliable, and matching your needs and tastes.
- Opening up the channels of sexual communication. Communicating openly your fears and concerns, and in adapting towards what inevitably may become a new sexual dynamic.
- Helping access specialist advice if treatments for sexual problems fail to work to plan.
- Learning how to incorporate devices and toys within your sexual practices.
- Developing new techniques and strategies that take the focus off your partner's erections and will allow you both to find new ways of giving and receiving sexual and non-sexual pleasure and in enhancing levels of relationship intimacy.
- Finding specialist treatment providers that focus primarily on helping people resolve sexual, emotional and relationship challenges.
To make an appointment:
To make an appointment or to speak directly to a sexual health professional about any device you have purchased, sex after serious or chronic illness (including cancer), treatments for erectile problems or any other sexual or relationship matter:
Telephone Sydney: (02) 9262 9992 Monday to Friday during office hours.